Teamfight Tactics: The Elements ‘ development is starting to take shape on the PBE. A completely new set of champions, backgrounds and classes were introduced in time to arrive in early November for the second season of the game.
For some time now, the second set has been on the PBE, but it has been plagued by bugs. Riot has introduced a number of updates to combat this and ensure a smooth launch.
Here are TFT PBE Update 9.22’s complete update notes.
- Electric damage changed from 60/200/500 to 70/250/500.
- Light healing increased from 20 percent to 25 percent.
- Ranger proc chance decreased from 30/65/100 percent to 30/60/100 percent.
- Ranger time before first proc chance increased from one second to three seconds.
- Mystic magic resist decreased from 60/150 to 60/140.
- Warden armor increased from 100/250/400 percent to 125/275/450 percent.
- Kog’Maw’s spell cast time decreased from 0.5 to 0.25.
- Renekton’s attack damage increased from 55 to 60.
- Taliyah’s spell damage increased from 150/325/500 to 150/350/500.
- Braum’s spell reduction increased from 60/75/90 to 70/80/90.
- Jax’s attack damage increased from 35 to 50.
- Rek’Sai’s attack damage increased from 60 to 65.
- Skarner’s attack damage increased from 50 to 60.
- Syndra’s spell damage increased from 150/325/500 to 175/300/525.
- Thresh’s basic attack range increased from one hex to two hex.
- Thresh’s spell cast time decreased from 0.5 to 0.25.
- Volibear’s attack damage increased from 55 to 60.
- Dr. Mundo’s attack damage increased from 55 to 60.
- Dr. Mundo’s spell damage increased from 40/100/160 to 50/100/150.
- Dr. Mundo’s heal ratio decreased from 1/1.5/2 to 1/1.25/1.5.
- Sion’s health increased from 800 to 850.
- Sion’s attack damage increased from 60 to 65.
- Ashe’s attack damage per arrow decreased from 0.4/0.45/0.5 to 0.25/0.3/0.35.
- Ashe’s attack speed increased from 50/75/100 percent to 50/75/250 percent.
- Janna’s health decreased from 650 to 600.
- Janna’s mana decreased from 75/125 to 50/125.
- Janna’s heal amount increased from 30/40/80 percent to 30/40/100 percent.
- Kha’Zix’s attack speed increased from 0.75 to 0.8.
- Kha’Zix’s bonus spell damage increased from 75/150/225 to 100/200/500.
- Olaf’s armor increased from 30 to 35.
- Olaf’s spell attack spell increased from 75/100/125 percent to 100/150/300 percent.
- Twitch’s spell damage attack damage changed from 50/75/100 percent to 25/50/200 percent.
- Malphite’s stun duration increased from 2/2.5/3 seconds to 2/2.5/5 seconds.
- Yorick’s number of allies to target increased from 2//3/4 to 2/3/12.
- Nami’s ally bonus damage changed from 50/75/100 to 25/50/300.
- Singed’s health decreased from 1,100 to 1,050.
- Singed’s movement speed decreased from75/95/115 percent to 75/75/75 percent.
- Singed’s spell damage changed from 400/800/1200 over four seconds to 250/500/2000 over six seconds.
- Taric’s health decreased from 900 to 850.
- Taric’s invulnerability duration increased from three seconds to 3/3/5 seconds.
- Master Yi’s spell bonus damage increased from 60/90/120 to 60/90/500.
- Lux’s spell damage increased from 500/800/1,100 to 500/800/9,999.
- Hand of Justice changed from 40 percent damage or 40 life on hit to 50 percent damage or 50 life on hit.
- Runaan’s Hurricane bonus damage decreased from 75 percent to 60 percent.
- Runaan’s Hurricane now grants one extra bolt per hurricane.
- Statikk Shiv damage per bounce decreased from 120 to 100.
- Thieves Gloves average value increased at levels eight and nine.
- Player damage decreased from 2/3/4/6/8/10 to 2/3/4/5/6/7.
- Fixed a bug where Dr. Mundo could improperly gain mana while his ability was active the first time the ability was cast.
- Fixed an issue where Summoner’s summons were getting twice the benefit from ability power.
- Alchemists are now properly immune to Zephyr.
- Olaf now properly cleanses and becomes immune to attack speed slows after casting Ragnarok.
- The healing from Light now displays the correct amount healed when affected by Grievous Wounds.
- More champions now work with Mage’s Cap.
This article was sourced from Esports news, betting tips & reviews website, EsportsJunkie.com, you can find the original article at TFT PBE patch notes for 9.22 and updates